The closing of the exhibition Felsina Antiquaria II. Paintings, drawings, sculptures, and art objects, scheduled for January 6, 2019, has been postponed for a week and will end on Sunday, January 13, 2019.
The exhibition, curated by Pietro Di Natale and organized by the Bolognesi Antiquari Confcommercio Ascom Bologna, takes place in the large hall of the Museum of Health and Care and in the adjacent 17th-century oratory, one of the best preserved examples in the field of ecclesiastical architecture of the city, as well as a casket of masterpieces.
The exhibition features fifty works by Bolognese antique dealers: Antichità Santoro, Bottegantica Milan-Bologna, Fondantico di Tiziana Sassoli, Galleria Antiquity at the Oratory, Galleria Antiquaria Giovanni Asioli Martini, Caminetto Art Gallery, Maurizio Nobile Bologna-Paris.
We remind visitors that at the headquarters of Confcommercio Ascom Bologna, Strada Maggiore 23 are available coupon postcards that allow entry to the exhibition for € 2.
Tuesday: 10.00am – 7.00pm
Wednesday: 10.00am – 7.00pm
Thursday: 10.00am – 7.00pm
Friday: 10.00am – 7.00pm
Saturday: 10.00am – 7.00pm
Sunday: 10.00am – 7.00pm
Santa Maria della Vita, via Clavature 8-10, Bologna
Full – admission included in the ticket Museum and Oratory € 6
Reduced – admission included in the ticket Museum and Oratory € 4
– groups of min. 15 people;
– holders of a ticket from another Genus Bononiae office;
– agreements (Tper, Coop; Dante Alighieri; Touring; Fai; Modern English);
– young people aged 6 to 18;
– Metropolitan Museum Card holders;
– Bologna Welcome Card holders
– journalists with a regular National Order card (professionals, practitioners, publicists)
– children up to 5 years;
– disabled with a companion;
– tourist guide with card;
– Genus Bononiae Membership Card holders;
– journalists with a regular National Order card (professionals, practitioners, publicists) in service upon request of accreditation by the Editorial Office at the address