Bologna, like other Italian cities, stops for a while. Until March 1st.
Concerts, theatrical performances, visits to the museum and all the events scheduled for this week are canceled or postponed until a later date.
The Bologna Fiere pavilions also close their doors until new orders and in the meantime announces the suspension of some events that were scheduled between February and March.
Here are which
- the Salone del tempo libero freely was postponed to April, from 24 to 26
- Eudi Show slides in November from 27 to 29
- the Children’s Book Fair, from 4 to 7 May
- the Cosmoprof, from 11 to 15 June
- the Creative World, from 24 to 26 April
With the exception of Alma Orienta, Careed Day, Tanexpo and Famaart whose dates have not yet been defined.