A new Card to bring even more people closer to the city’s cultural heritage. This is the idea behind Card Cultura Light: a reduced-price subscription formula with which to get a taste of the city’s cultural activities on offer. The new tool joins Card Cultura, the most complete and convenient subscription to the cultural offer of Bologna Metropolitan City.
Card Cultura Light costs 5 euro, has a duration of 12 months and is offered in a digital version, easily stored on a smartphone.
With the card you can enjoy these benefits
– three free entrances to civic museums that normally charge an entrance fee, to be chosen from the Archaeological Civic Museum, the Medieval Civic Museum, the Municipal Art Collections, MAMbo, the Morandi Museum, the International Museum and Library of Music, the Museum of Industrial Heritage, the Civic Museum of the Risorgimento
– one entrance to the Anatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio Library
– 15% discount on tickets for the Opera Season of the Teatro Comunale di Bologna
– reduced admission to Cineteca di Bologna films, upon presentation of your card at the time of purchase
– one euro reduction on Cineclub viewings. Once a month 1.50 euro reduction on the first viewing of a restored film. Purchase of the Amici della Cineteca card for 20 euros instead of 25
– one admission to Palazzo Pepoli, Museum of the History of Bologna at 5 euros instead of 13; discount on San Colombano concerts; Tagliavini collection at 10 euros instead of 15 and 13 instead of 20, depending on the date.
Within the validity period of Card Cultura Light, even once the one-off tickets have been used up, it will be possible to switch to the full Card Cultura subscription formula at the price of €20, thus accessing the wider range of concessions for temporary exhibitions, festivals, shows and exclusive activities.
Card Cultura Light can be purchased online at www.cardcultura.it or at the Bologna Welcome information point in Piazza Maggiore 1/e.