29 days to Christmas, to its magic and its colors.
Lights, atmospheres, perfumes and music have already invaded the city thanks to traditional markets and villages.
Wandering through the streets of the center, here are the different and particular open markets:
- The Ancient Fair of Saint Lucia, in the four-sided portico of the Church of Santa Maria dei Servi from November 17th to December 26th
- The French Christmas Village, which opens its doors from Saturday, November 23rd in the setting of Piazza Minghetti
- The Christmas Market at Porta Galliera, to whet the gift ideas, will be in Piazza XX Settembre from November 28th to January 6th 2020
- Christmas at Palazzo Re Enzo, from 6 to 9 December, for the most original gifts
- The Christmas Fair in Via Altabella, in the heart of Bologna, where you can find decorations, sweets and gifts from all over the world